2017-2018 Admissions Opening January 12th...
New Student Application Process
Complete the online application form and submit for review.
- The application will be reviewed and you will be contacted to schedule a diagnostic test appointment. After the diagnostic test you will be notified of acceptance.
- If accepted, an offer will be sent with instructions to complete the Online Enrollment, Contract Provisions, Family Volunteer agreement, FACTS Tuition account, along with payment of the Enrollment Fee.
- Upon completion a seat in your child's grade will be reserved and a start date scheduled.
- In the event there are no openings or the applicant is not accepted, you are eligible for a partial refund (less $75 diagnostic testing fee, if applicable).
An Enrollment Packet, all supporting documentation, and the Enrollment Fee must be completed through the ParentsWeb Online Enrollment process. When complete, a space is reserved for your student.
Families with multi-child enrollment may call the school office (707.644.5284) for information on discounts. Re-enrolling families must have a current account to take advantage of this discount.
- Students are enrolled for the entire school year at the annual Program Cost. All monthly tuition payments are processed by automatic deduction through FACTS Tuition Management.
- In-house pre-payments of any amount will be accepted to lower your monthly payment. Accounts not handled through FACTS are subject to additional costs.
- A $35.00 late fee is assessed to all payments not paid by the specified due date. Additional costs may be added as charged by outside banking/institution charges.