Anchor Passage: Ephesians 1:15-19; 3:14-19
The Big Idea: Pray for other people.
1. Pray that others would come to know God better.
2. Pray that others would have a spirit of love and unity in their relationships.
3. Pray that other's would have the strength to make godly choices.
Anchor Passage: Genesis 37-50
The Big Idea: If you want to be great, be a great servant.
1. Serve others no matter your circumstances.
2. Serve others, even if you don't like them.
3. Serve others as if you were serving God.
Anchor Passage: Esther 4:1-14
The Big Idea: Unity isn't just about getting along; it's about becoming One.
2. Unity requires humility and sacrifice.
3. Unity doesn't always lead to peace; but to common purpose.
Anchor Passage: Acts 9:24-27
The Big Idea: Your words have power; choose them carefully.
2. Encouraging words lets someone know you have their back.
3. Encouraging words gives a person permission to be who God calls them to be.
Anchor Passage: Psalm 23
The Big Idea: In the midst of tragedy and fear, remind yourself that God is right here.