We are currently accepting applications for employment. Please submit your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: 200 Admiral Callaghan Lane Vallejo, CA 94591.
- Elementary Teacher (Hiring Fall 2017)
- Secondary Math/Science Teacher (Hiring Fall 2017)
- K-12 Substitutes (Now Hiring)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Background Check
- Fingerprint Clearance
Must be a professing believer of Jesus Christ and attend a Christ-centered church.
Full-time Pastor of Worship and Middle/High School Campus Ministries
Thank you for your interest in North Hills Church and School!
We are currently accepting applications for a Full-time Pastor of Worship and Middle/High School Campus Ministries. The two (2) main areas of this person's responsibilities are (1) to serve as a Teacher at North Hills Christian School for Middle/High School Bible and Musical Worship; and (2) Serve as the North Hills Church Pastor of Worship.
- Must be "born again" and continue to seek personal and spiritual growth as a Christ follower
- He and his immediate family must maintain active membership at North Hills Church
- Must be familiar and in agreement with North Hills' beliefs as outlined in the Baptist Faith and Message (2000)
- Must have demonstrated call to pastoral ministry
- Must excel in vocal and instrumental performance
- Must be ordained to the Gospel Ministry or have a desire to become ordained
- Must have a Bachelor Degree from an accredited College or University in an appropriate Christian studies field
- A Masters of Divinity (or equivalent) from an accredited Seminary is strongly preferred
Please submit your resume, cover letter and a video of a recent worship service where you were leading music to email@example.com or mail to: 200 Admiral Callaghan Lane Vallejo, CA 94591.